-Purchase may be required for other promotions that are not sweepstakes-
-Tournament play is for entertainment only and part of regular game play-
- GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS. The following rules (together with any Supplemental Rules, the “Promotion Terms”) apply generally to the touchscreen entertainment promotions that are sponsored by Scopely, Inc. (“Scopely”) and available through Scopely’s mobile apps (“Apps”) and other Scopely platforms and social channels (collectively, “Promotions”). Because Scopely runs a wide variety of Promotions, at times some rules may not be applicable and/or different or additional rules, terms, or conditions (“Supplemental Rules”) may apply. In those cases, where the changes are not noted here, changes will be announced in-App or otherwise displayed in connection with the Promotion, with any Supplemental Rules linked to these rules.
- HOW IT WORKS. If you have downloaded a Scopely product or otherwise access Scopely’s Services (as defined in our Terms of Service), you may receive a specific notice (“Notice”) that you are eligible to participate in a Promotion. A Promotion could be a contest, a sweepstakes, a tournament, a gift with purchase, or a special offer. Whatever the Promotion, you will be directed to the applicable terms and conditions. If you have been directed here, then these are your terms and conditions. In some cases, you will be directed to other terms and conditions. Please read the applicable terms and conditions carefully, because if you take advantage of the Promotion, you will be bound by them, and they may differ from other Scopely terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the applicable terms, please do not take advantage of the Promotion.
CURRENT SCOPELY GAMES:
Dice with Ellen
Wheel of Fortune® Free Play
The Walking Dead: Road to Survival™
Yahtzee® With Buddies
Dice With Buddies™
Mini Golf MatchUp™
- PROMOTION DATES AND TIMES. All Promotion start and end dates and times will be stated within the Promotion Notice. All entries must be received during the Promotion period. If a Notice merely states the end date and time, the Promotion begins when you receive the Notice. In some cases, Promotions may only last for a few hours or minutes.
- SPONSOR: Scopely Promotions are sponsored by Scopely, Inc., 3530 Hayden Avenue, Culver City, CA 90232 (“Sponsor”). Any additional sponsors will be announced by Scopely. The Sponsor will conduct the Promotion substantially as described in the Promotion Terms. Unless otherwise stated in the Promotion Terms, Scopely Promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with any social media platforms (e.g., Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any other platforms used to conduct the Promotions). All copyrights and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- ENTRANT ELIGIBILITY. Promotions are open only to English-speaking natural persons (i) who are at least the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry (and in no event under 13 years of age), (ii) who are eligible to enter as set forth in these Promotion Terms, and (iii) for whom these Promotions are otherwise available, legally or otherwise. Residents of the following jurisdictions are not eligible to enter the Promotion: Quebec, Australia, Cuba, Iran, Syria, North Korea, Brazil, Myanmar (formerly Burma) and Sudan, any country embargoed by the United States and/or subject to U.S. export controls or sanctions, and any other jurisdictions where the Promotion is prohibited or restricted by applicable law. Promotions are void wherever they are prohibited. Employees of Scopely, its advertising and promotion agencies, and any other entities participating in the design, promotion, marketing, administration or fulfillment of any Promotion, as well as each parent corporation, subsidiary and affiliated company (collectively, “Promotion Entities”), and their immediate family members (defined as spouse, mother, father, sisters, brothers, sons, daughters, uncles, aunts, nephews, nieces, grandparents and in-laws, regardless of where they live) and members of their households (whether or not related), are ineligible to participate in any Promotion. By participating in a Promotion, entrants agree fully and unconditionally to the Promotion Terms and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Eligibility to win a prize is contingent upon complying with and fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- GAME ELIGIBILITY. Unless you are otherwise redirected in the Notice, the Promotion Terms apply to all Promotions administered by Scopely. In some cases, the Notice will redirect you to Supplemental Rules.
- HOW TO ENTER. Enter by following the relevant Promotion instructions. By entering any Promotions on social media platforms, you agree to comply with applicable platforms rules and requirements. Entries that are determined not to comply with such rules and requirements will be disqualified.
- PROMOTION FORMATS (HOW TO WIN). Scopely offers Promotions in several forms:
- Enter-to-Win Sweepstakes. An enter-to-win Promotion means just that: enter and you will be eligible to win. Follow the Notice instructions to enter for your chance to win the prize listed in the Notice. Try your luck by simply entering the Promotion according to the Notice. Enter-to-Win Sweepstakes are free to enter and an alternate method of entry is not available.
- Fast Play. Players participating in any Fast Play game during the period of time stated in the Notice will be automatically entered to win a random bonus turn.
- Defeat a Dice Master. Players challenge dice masters and are automatically entered to win bonus rolls if they defeat the dice master.
- Purchase to Win (“PTW”) Sweepstakes. Each time you purchase the qualifying products, goods, or services outlined in the Notice (up to the number of times listed in the Notice), you will be automatically entered to win the prize described in the Notice. To enter, follow the Notice instructions to complete your purchase, or to enter without making a purchase, follow the “Alternate Method of Entry” instructions listed in the next numbered paragraph below. Examples of PTW Sweepstakes: Sweepstakes Bag purchase to win; Bonus Roll purchase to win; Currency Grab purchase to win; Unlock purchase to win.
- Tournament. A tournament is not a sweepstakes; it is a game played for skill and fun, and fees may be assessed without providing an alternate method of entry. The winner of a tournament will receive a prize. Tournament play is for entertainment purposes only and part of game play.
- Tournament Giveaway. A tournament giveaway is a game played for skill and fun, and fees may be assessed without providing an alternate method of entry. The winner of a tournament will receive a prize. Tournament play is for entertainment purposes only and part of game play. From time to time Sponsor may randomly give a small prize of negligible value to winners of tournament play.
- Gift with Purchase. Make a purchase of a qualifying item listed in the Notice and receive a special promotion gift.
- Special Purchase Offer. Take advantage of a special purchase offer and receive a gift or prize as described in the offer and/or Notice.
- Scratchers. Purchase scratchers by following the instructions in the Notice. You may also earn scratchers for free through game play. Scratchers are not transferable and have no cash value.
- Tournament Sweepstakes. Enter for limited time offers to get free tournament entries plus a chance to win Bonus Rolls.
- ALTERNATE METHOD OF ENTRY. The Alternate Method of Entry applies to sweepstakes only and is not available for other Promotions. If you are entering a sweepstakes in which the entry method requires a monetary payment, and you wish to do so without making a purchase, you may do so by following the instructions below. You are allowed the maximum number of entries that any entrant who made a payment is allowed, but you must enter each time and your entries must not be automated.
- The Walking Dead: Road to Survival Character Sweepstakes. Alternative Method of Entry for Promotions related to The Walking Dead: Road to Survival Character Sweepstakes must be entered by completing this survey.
- Dice With Buddies. Alternative Method of Entry related to Dice With Buddies Promotions must be entered by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your date of birth, the name and date of the Promotion, and the username and email address used in connection with the Dice With Buddies App.
- Yahtzee with Buddies. Alternative Method of Entry related to Yahtzee With Buddies must be entered by sending an email to email@example.com with your date of birth, the name and date of the Promotion, and the username and email address used in connection with the Yahtzee With Buddies App.
- SELECTION OF WINNERS (TOURNAMENT AND SWEEPSTAKES ONLY).
- Tournament. If you have participated in a tournament, you will be notified of your standing and the winner at the close of the tournament, in-App or in some cases, in another location specified in the Supplemental Rules for that Promotion.
- Sweepstakes. Sweepstakes winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries. If you have entered a sweepstakes, the drawing will take place within 72 hours after the Promotion ends. Winners will be notified publicly in the game, via public forums, using an inbox message, or as otherwise outlined in the Notice.
- PRIZES. The prize(s) will be listed in the Notice (“Prize Package”). All Prize Packages are digital in nature and have only entertainment value. These prizes are not transferable and have no cash value whatsoever. They are for entertainment purposes, for further enjoyment within the particular App. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to substitute a Prize Package or prize component of comparable or greater value.
- ODDS. For any sweepstakes, the odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
- PRIZE CONDITIONS: ALL WINNERS ARE POTENTIAL WINNERS UNTIL SPONSOR DETERMINES ELIGIBILITY STATUS. If the potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if an entrant does not comply with the applicable Promotion terms, then the winner will be disqualified. Winner waives the right to assert, as a cost of winning a prize, any and all costs of verification and redemption to redeem said prize and any liability that might arise from redeeming or seeking to redeem said prize. Except where prohibited by law, an entrant’s participation in a Promotion constitutes consent to the perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free use of his/her name, photo, and/or likeness, biographical information, entry, and statements attributed to him/her by any Releasee for advertising and promotional purposes, including without limitation, inclusion on Sponsor’s platform and any other media chosen by Sponsor without compensation or additional compensation. All entries are subject to verification prior to awarding of prizes. Entrants whose accounts are banned and/or suspended prior to the expiration of the prize and/or use of in-App items provided as part of the prize are not entitled to the cash value of the prize or any other compensation.
- PROMOTION CONDITIONS: VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Any Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating, entrants agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by the Promotion Terms and the decisions of the Sponsor and waive any right to claim ambiguity in any Promotion or thee Promotion Terms. Winner and entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor(s) and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents from and against any claims, damages, disability, attorneys’ fees, and costs of litigation and settlement, as well as any liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from (i) redemption, acceptance, possession, ownership, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Promotion-related activity or participation in this Promotion, or (ii) printing, distribution or production errors. Sponsor or its affiliates may rescind any Promotion found to contain such errors without liability at their sole discretion. Sponsor makes no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the use of any prize, including, without limitation, quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose (unless sponsor provides the prize winner with written warranties). Further, no responsibilities are accepted for any additional expenses, omissions, delays or acts of any government or authority.
- RESTRICTIONS. The Prize Package consists of only those items specifically described as part of the prize in the Notice by the Sponsor. Sponsor may at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion provide different prizes of equal or greater value. Sponsor shall not be liable to any winner or any person claiming through such winner for any claim of failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action(s), regulation(s), order(s) or request(s) by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action(s), regulations(s), order(s) or request(s) prove(s) to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened or actual terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal), labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s sole control.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) lost, late, misdirected, undeliverable or incomplete entries due to system errors or failures, or faulty transmissions or other telecommunications malfunctions and/or entries; (ii) technical failures of any kind; (iii) failures of any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (iv) unauthorized human and/or mechanical intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (vi) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor’s representatives. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend all or any part of the Promotion and to select a potential winner from among all eligible entries received by Sponsor up until the time of such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension, as applicable. Caution: any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be in violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and damages (including attorneys’ fees) from any such entrant to the fullest extent of the law.
- JURY TRIAL WAIVER. Except to the extent prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Promotion, entrant hereby waives any right he/she may have to a trial by jury in respect of any litigation related to or directly or indirectly arising out of or related to this Promotion, or any document or agreement entered into in connection herewith, or any of the transactions contemplated hereby or thereby.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS / WINNER(S) LIST. Terms and Conditions for a given Promotion are available at scopely.com/rules, or wherever designated in the Notice for that Promotion. A winners list will become available after completion of a Promotion and will remain up for 120 days, and you may write to Sponsor at 3530 Hayden Ave. Culver City, CA, 90232, to request a copy of the winners list. Please include a stamped, self-addressed envelope (WA residents excluded), and request the name of the winner for the particular Promotion (note: you may receive the screen name for privacy purposes). You must include the date of the Promotion and the game title.